We would like to pass on our best wishes to all customers and words of gratitude to the NHS staff members and other key workers who are keeping us safe in these troubled times.
Our showroom will not be taking ANY visits from customers until it is officially announced by the government that it is safe to do so. Please follow the official guidelines and keep your family & yourself safe: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Windows and doors are essential parts of people’s homes, so if you require a quote by email or any support with a broken door/window; we can achieve this together by following our 10 steps listed below. When the situation with COVID-19 improves, we can then visit you at your home to install the doors/windows.
1. Measuring tape at the ready!
2. Choose a Product: Aluminium or UPVC (please see the above menu for ideas!)
3. Choose a colour and we will advise you on the best choice
4. Email a photo of the Window and/or Door – ideally from the outside (but we don’t mind the inside).
5. Measure from the brickwork or concrete (not the frame) width and length.
6. We are not worried if you send measurements as metric or imperial, we can convert this for you.
7. Do not worry if you are a little out, the measurements don’t have to be precise as this is only for quoting purposes.
8. If you require a different style window or door – describe this to us – we can alter this until it’s right for you.
9. If you go ahead, our technical surveyor will then arrange with you a convenient time to come and obtain a precise measurement. This will ONLY be arranged for when the UK government declares it is safe to do so.
10. We will get back to you as soon as possible if you email our Sales Director John Purcaro: email@example.com
Stay safe – stay at home!
© 2020 Joedan Manufacturing (U.K.) Limited.