Joedan Windows & Doors are a leading manufacturer of double glazed windows and doors and due continued growth, we have positions available for fabricators in our Tewkesbury factory.
It is important to us that we deliver an exceptional service to our customers. To achieve this, it is vital that we have fabricators who are quality focused, have a drive to produce bespoke product right first time and a hunger to take on new challenges.
This is a great opportunity to work for a high profile, top quality, fast moving and forward-thinking business. We provide competitive rates of pay, reliable on time payments and immediate starts.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- Previous window and door fabrication experience (preferred but not essential) – This is a hands on production role requiring the use of hand tools to assemble cut components into a finished product
- A desire and determination to ensure all work completed meets the high-quality standards our customers expect
- A passion, determination and drive to ensure you achieve deadlines, deliver quality work right first time
- The ability to work within a team or on own initiative, you must be self-motivated and hardworking
- Good communication skills and an approachable personality
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
If you want to further your career and feel you have what it takes to be a successful fabricator, please complete our form below.