Job Type: Full Time
As part of the redevelopment of Joedan Orpington we are excited to announce we are recruiting a sales consultant to join the Joedan team.
At Joedan, we are a family run business with multiple offices across the Midlands and Southern England.
The Joedan Group puts its emphasis not only on superior quality, but on offering affordable luxury and the best possible customer service. People come to us for many reasons, but in most cases, it is because of our reputation. Our business is built on repeat customers and their recommendations to friends and family.
We are looking for a sales consultant who has a keen desire to learn and develop within the glazing industry. The role will involve selling products and services within the retail sales sector of the business and working hard to ensure a compelling buying experience for the customer.
The chosen applicant will receive a competitive basic salary alongside uncapped commission.
The use of a company car and fuel will also be provided.
Desired Person Attributes
- Demonstrated sales experience is desirable but not a necessary requirement.
- A willingness to learn and understand the full range of products Joedan offers.
- A smart professional who will ensure the company values are upheld.
- Excellent numerical skills, be able to think logically and be objective in your decision making.
- Good IT Skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate the Customer.
- Good problem-solving skills, able to identify cost efficient solutions to problems.
- You must be friendly, determined and able to demonstrate the value of our marketplace product to new customers.
- Hands on, results focused, motivated to deliver in advance of deadlines.
- Robust, energetic and tenacious.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, a credible individual who possess a “can do” attitude and has an open mind to help develop their sales career.
- Quality driven & professional, employing the highest levels of honesty, probity and integrity.
We welcome applications from those who do not have direct sales experience but have experience in a customer facing environments such as hospitality and customer service roles.
We also encourage applications from those who do not meet all of the essential criteria. The role will be supported by the Sales Manager and time will be spent in multiple departments to gain knowledge and training to support you in your role.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity or understand more about the role, then please send your CV to Joedan sales director email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!